Understanding Women's Health:
Women's health refers to various unique issues which includes pregnancy, menopause, and conditions of the female organs. Women can have a healthy pregnancy by getting early and regular care during various stages of Pregnancy .They should be also aware about various problems related to their private part and keep a check on them on regular basis.
Every woman goes through a time of her life called pregnancy that is as event-filled as a roller coaster. A woman's pregnancy is the period of time during which one or more offspring grow inside of her.
Common signs and symptoms of pregnancy include:
- Tiredness, Morning sickness, Constipation
- Pain -Pelvic girdle pain&Back pain
- Lower limb swelling is a common problem as pregnancy progresses.
- Increased frequency of urination
- Urinary tract infection
- Varicose veins: Increased intravascular pressure and venous smooth muscle relaxation are common complaints.
- Piles of haemorrhoids: Anal region veins that are swollen. caused by poor venous return, bowel discomfort that causes straining, or higher intra-abdominal pressure in later pregnancy.
- Gastro-intestinal issues- Regurgitation, heartburn and nausea.
- Stretch marks
- Breast discomfort is frequent in the first trimester and more prevalent in young women who are expecting
- Melasma, commonly referred to as the pregnancy mask, is a discoloration that most frequently affects the face. After delivering delivery, it often starts to diminish several months later.
- Physical examination and clinical evaluation
- Lab tests.
- Psycho-social tests
- At Margdarsi patients are evaluated then the goal is set to have step by step plan of therapy program catering to various issues
- Margdarsi Provides with a unique customized protocol for each individual including
- Advices on toileting and Postural Modification
- Diet based intervention
- Relaxation Therapy and Yoga
- Techniques to relieve back pain or pelvic pain
- Margdarsi Provides breast care for breast engorgement, mastitis, cracked nipples and tenderness
- Sessions are individualized or in groups