Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) is a common mental health condition in which a person has unwanted and repeated thoughts and behavior that makes them do something again and again.
- Fear of infection or dirt.
- Doubt and uncertainty.
- Stress of keeping and making things orderly and symmetrically.
- Aggressive nature.
- Unwanted thoughts.
- Avoid shaking hands or going to crowd places
- Following a strict routine.
- Washing and cleaning everything again and again.
- Phychiatric examination and evaluation.
- Psychological evaluation.
- Rehabilitation by a mental health professional aimed at non-drug treatment with the process of Psychotherapy. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) is provided to patients so that they get gradual exposure to the object that they fear or obsessed off.
- In Margdarsi, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Therapies help people for getting rid of OCD. These types of programs provide the outpatient support and counseling needed to get symptoms under control.
- After the diagnosis professionals of Margdarsi will suggest for proper medication if needed with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Therapies.
- Margdarsi also includes Biomedical intervention in treatment process with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Therapies.