Understanding Depression Clinic:
It is a severe kind of mood illness that results in a sense of melancholy and loss of interest and can induce a number of emotional and physical changes. Daily tasks could be difficult, and occasionally one might feel that life isn't worth living.
- Feeling of sadness, emptiness or hopelessness.
- 2. Getting upset or annoyed about even little issues.
- Loss of interest in normal activities.
- Sleep disturbances.
- Weight loss/Weight gain
- Loss of appetite/ over eating.
- Trouble in thinking, concentrating or remembering things.
- Suicidal thoughts or attempts.
- Back pain or Headache
- Feeling guilt or worthlessness.
- Psychological tests.
- Lab tests.
- Psychiatric evaluation.
- People who suffer from depression have a suicide risk of 30 times more than the general population.
- Approximately 15% of patients who suffer from depression make at least one suicide attempt.
- 3. Clinical Depression Therapies may be the best approach to treat this mental disorder, which is typically brought on by a number of triggers.
Major Depression Disorder Treatments:
- At Margdarsi, a mental health professional deals with the patient condition and related issues and administers treatment with the process of Psychotherapy or related Clinical Depression Therapies at our Depression & Anxiety Clinic.
- Depression Anxiety Treatment programs help people for getting rid of depression. These types of programs provide the outpatient support and counseling needed to get symptoms under control.
- Some unique therapies are also provided
- Bio-Feedback therapies
- Margdarsi also includes Biomedical intervention for Treatments of Clinical Depression.